Spares Sales Engineer
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Know your customer – fully understand who your customer is and apply the appropriate screening process.
- Export Control – Fully understand what you are providing the customer and ensure compliance with export control of restricted goods and services, goods of dual use.
- RIM – Ensure all information is retained in line with departmental and company retention policy.
- Ensure accurate, timely quotation execution.
- Ensure accurate, timely preparation of recommended spares lists.
- Ensure quotations and recommended spares lists are performed in line with company and departmental policies/procedures.
- Maintain good customer relations, gaining feedback and ensuring all necessary actions are completed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- HNC/HND or equivalent, in electrical and or mechanical engineering.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in customer facing role in engineering. Capable of managing technical and commercial aspects of international sales.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to read and understand both mechanical and electrical engineering drawings.
- Good understanding of process instrumentation and valves.
- Good understanding of PLC control systems.