Process Engineer voor Phase Separations
Koch-Glitsch is a complete solutions provider with extensive knowledge, experience, and unique capabilities. Across the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical and specialty chemical industries, Koch-Glitsch is recognized as a global leader. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Mass transfer
- Mist elimination
- Phase separation equipment
- Turnkey services
We are seeking a Process Engineer for Phase Separation to work in Europe.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage assigned inquiries, including process designs, estimations, proposals, technical clarifications and other associated activities, ensuring good quality of the same in full respect of compliance with company procedures, authority limits and product standards.
- Determine and anticipate customer expectations to provide unique individualized solutions that meets the customer’s needs both technically and economically to maximize our success.
- Coordinate quoting effort for assigned opportunities working directly with customers, outside sales teams, estimators, purchasing and production
- Respond to customer inquiries in order to refine the proposed solution to meet varying customer needs as they arise
- Participate in training and apply self-study to increase your knowledge about phase separation equipment both on product, design, and cost estimation level.
- Become a technical expert for all Phase Separation Technology equipment
- Make sure that the input in our internal program is correctly to guarantee a correct data base to other functions.
- Generate timely, accurate and complete cost estimates and proposals that meet our customer’s needs.
- Offer high levels of co-operation to Sales Engineers when working on separation projects, such as visiting clients, participating in conference calls to further convince the customers of the technical benefits of our proposals and increase our winning chances.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong problem-solving attitude with good economic and decision-making skills
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Fluent in English
- MS Office
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with Mass Transfer / phase separation Technology equipment
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Additional language (German, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish)