Guardian Glass is one of the largest glass producers and innovators in the world. We’ve been working with glass since 1932, and yet the limitless potential of this amazing material still fascinates and inspires us every day.
Through pioneering research, the dedication of our people and a firm belief in close collaboration with our partners and customers, we find new ways to build, design and inspire with glass. Building our expertise on each and every project, whether that’s an iconic, energy-efficient building or a new glass coatings that will solve the challenges of today and beyond.
We are looking for you to become our Production Scheduler to join our Production team in Saudi Guardian.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Update production schedules in the system as per the production requirements.
- Collaborating with manufacturing teams to provide optimal schedules on time.
- Ensure optimum inventory levels to meet customer requirements and achieve business goals .
- Safely and profitably balance operational efficiencies with customer requirements .
- Own, Analyze, and review the Scheduling performance indicator on daily basis and create action plan accordingly.
- Collaboration skills across multiple capabilities and locations; Working with the Demand Planning and Operation team across the region.
- Proficiency using technology tools in the organization supporting the scheduling process, including reports.
- Adapt and able to response to any production issue during and post working hours aligning with supply planning capability.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Academic degree - preferably with a concentration in Industrial Management, Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field.
- Expert level in English and Arabic language is mandatory.
- Collaboration – ability to work with different teams and organizations.
- Efficient in using various Microsoft tools such as Excel and word.
- Residing in Saudi Arabia.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proven experience in a manufacturing, operations management, supply chain, customer service (i. e. demand management, production planning, , inventory management, production control.