Technical Service Coordinator
KOCH ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS (KES) is a growing family of companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services. Our equipment group business is supplying components for applications in various markets with a focus on the refining and petrochemical Industry.
The range of products includes burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners and vapor recovery systems for John Zink Hamworthy Combustion entity, packing, demister, trays, tower internals for our Koch-Glitsch entity and heat exchanger for our Koch Heat Transfer entity.
The open position will be located in our Koch Engineered Solutions Al Khobar Facility in Saudi Arabia.
Our Technical Support Team is looking for a new team player to increase its capability and better serve our Koch Engineered Solutions customers. As a Technical Service Coordinator, your primary focus is to coordinate the activity of the Technical Service team members based in the Middle East, to provide timely support to our customers. You have strong technical and organizational capabilities combined with great communication skills and good sense of urgency, then you might be our ideal candidate.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate the service diary of the Technical Service team.
- Assess required capabilities and schedule resources accordingly to provide outstanding customer support.
- Ensure trainings, certifications and other site access requirements are fulfilled (On-shore and off-shore).
- Support the commercial team to provide the best value proposition to the customers.
- Consolidate documents to ensure the projects are invoiced in a timely manner.
- Ensure the equipment, tooling, measuring devices and PPEs are kept up to date.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with planning resources for site work in refining or petrochemical plants and/or off-shore work.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Customer support or field experience.
- Previous working experience in a similar role will be a plus.
Why Work for Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance.
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world.
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge.
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings.