Technical Service Manager
KOCH ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS (KES) is a growing family of companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services. Our equipment group business is supplying components for applications in various markets with a focus on the refining and petrochemical Industry.
The range of products includes burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners and vapor recovery systems for John Zink Hamworthy Combustion entity, packing, demister, trays, tower internals for our Koch-Glitsch entity and heat exchanger for our Koch Heat Transfer entity.
The open position will be located in our Koch Engineered Solutions Al Khobar Facility in Saudi Arabia.
Our Technical Support Team is looking for a new team player to increase its capability and better serve our Koch Engineered Solutions customers. As a Technical Service Manager, your primary focus is to provide leadership to the Technical Service team members based in Middle East, understand market trends and anticipate customer’s needs. You have strong technical and managerial capabilities combined with great communication skills and good sense of urgency, then you might be our ideal candidate.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the technical service team members in the aim to provide an outstanding level of customer service and develop lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure resources level and capabilities are in line with customer and market’s expectations.
- Promote our company culture across the team and ensure highest safety and compliance standards are met.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all industry standards and practices, analyse the market trends and develop solution to improve efficiency and response time.
- Understand and keep up to date on service work regulations/laws in the Middle east region.
- Work closely with the construction service team to leverage capabilities and availabilities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Academic degree in engineering or business administration or related field.
- Experience with site service work in refining or petrochemical plants or other related industries.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and customer service skills.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Customer support field experience.
- Existing work authorization in the KSA.
- Previous working experience in a similar management role will be a plus.
Why Work for Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance.
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world.
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge.
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings.