SALES & APPLICATION ENGINEER - THERMAL OXIDIZER SYSTEMS
A.Design combustion solutions and prepare customer proposals focused on THERMAL OXIDIZER systems. Primary applications in the Refining and Petrochemical market where Customers have the need to safely dispose hazardous gas and/or liquid wastes at a high destruction efficiency.
B.Design and provide solutions and prepare customer proposals focused on MASS TRANSFER / SEPARATION systems. Major applications in Refining / Petrochemical / Gas Processing / Oleo-Chemical markets where customers have the need for tower & internals design to support their process requirements.
C.Interaction with customers on a technical basis in support of proposed designs for new builds and revamps including potential troubleshooting, training / knowledge share with customers.
D.Candidate should be self-sufficient in the area of process designs and have familiarity with combustion systems, methods for flue gas and effluent treatment, mass transfer / separation technologies systems, use of design and estimation tools, etc.
E.Experience in refining, chemical and petrochemical application would be a plus.
F.In-person sales presentations and site visits aimed at winning opportunities and developing and maintaining long-term relationships with customers and end-users. Reviewing
F.agreements and terms and seeing a job through from the sales side up to order execution.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Qualifies opportunities as good uses of KES’s limited application resources (validity of project, customer’s buying history and habits, payment history of the customer, credit, project timing, funding, and scope).
- Understanding Customer’s needs and requirements to develop best solution and then prepare technical and commercial proposal
- Designs TO / MT / SP systems using the design expertise/programs owned by KES and general engineering knowhow
- Maintains and improves technical expertise for his given product line
- Develops and maintains a long-term profitable relationship with the customers to promote KES capabilities and identifies ways to anticipate customers’ needs
- Organizes and/or participate in customer visits, business group product promotion seminars, exhibitions
- Understanding and defining commercial constraints, such as sourcing restrictions, local content requirements, budget limits, terms & conditions, potential competitors, decision-making process.
What You Will Need:
- Academic qualifications to the standard of Degree in chemical and/or process engineering or equivalent.
- A relevant industrial experience, ideally with process designs/equipment, including instrumentation, controls, rotating equipment, vessels/piping.
- Maturity, pragmatism, self-sufficiency and high team spirit are essential qualities to succeed in this fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Prepared to travel worldwide.
- Exposure and experience of standards desirable.
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems is a plus.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Fluency in “technical” English is mandatory. Fluency in Mandarin would be a strong asset. Knowledge of any additional language will be valued.