Director, System & SoC Architecture
Molex is looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Micro-Solutions Business Unit as our Director, System and SoC Architecture based in sunny Fremont, CA.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the design and delivery of SoC requirements and architecture that delivers exceptional customer experiences.
- Work collaboratively with a diverse team of business, engineering, and product design experts to define a multi-year technology roadmap and identify emerging technologies to innovate new product features and capabilities.
- Help build internal and external partnerships to define and enable the SoC technologies portfolio for future generations of products.
- Mentor and guide a technical team to drive the architecture to deliver the product.
- Identify applicable emerging technologies to drive new product features and capabilities.
- Define and deliver feature, schedule, quality, and cost commitments.
- Ensure robust system integration to hardware and effective design validation.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
The Experience You Will Bring
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related field
- Expert knowledge of client computing SoC Architecture, requirements, and definition.
- Expert knowledge of a mobile computing power/performance trade-off, tuning methods, and SW components interactions. This includes knowledge on Si process technologies and manufacturing methods.
- Knowledge of OS and drivers’ foundations as it relates to SoC interactions and performance/power trade-off.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - cross-group and cross-culture collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a high paced product development environment.
What Will Put You Ahead
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of recent management experience leading a technical team.
- Minimum of 10 years’ demonstrated experience leading Architecture or Design Development of Client Computing SoCs.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf