Business Systems Analyst (Financial Applications)
The Koch Capability Transformation Team within Koch Global Services (KGS) is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join their Finance and Accounting applications Product team to play a lead role in supporting and implementing leveraged applications and capability across Koch Industries companies.
As this global team continues to transform and enable technology, you will be responsible for driving, challenging and leading continuous improvements and capability to enable customers to effectively utilize and gain additional value from Infor Financials & Supply Management (FSM) and additional accounting applications.
Below is a list of Finance and Accounting Modules, and processes that you will be expected to gain proficient knowledge on:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Fixed Assets
- Global Accounting
An ideal candidate for this role is someone with broad knowledge in finance and accounting processes, strong problem-solving skills to resolve and offer solutions in both functional and technical areas, while identifying opportunities to advance and improve the product(s) and surrounding technologies. This candidate should also have a collaborative mindset and capability to partner with customers, consumers, vendors, and the global support team to continuously enhance and optimize the product.
This role is open to candidates in Wichita, KS; Atlanta, GA; Reno, NV; Green Bay, WI; Auburn Hills, MI; or Lisle, Illinois
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Utilize accounting and finance knowledge to optimize and further leverage FSM and other accounting applications to meet customer needs.
- Build detailed knowledge of the application and understand interdependencies to assist in developing and providing long term product solutions.
- Use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot complex functional and technical issues for quick resolution and/or collaboration with the vendor to resolve.
- Partner with global product team, customers, consumers, vendors, IT teams and others to optimize current product state and implement additional technology solutions through enhancements and projects.
- Connect with Finance/Accounting leaders and stakeholders to develop and maintain strong working relationships, internalize business strategies, and optimize value. Actively listen and anticipate customer’s needs and incorporate into team strategies and priorities to drive valuable results.
- Partner to ensure Finance/Accounting and KGS vision and strategies are understood and being implemented within the product and communicated downstream to users.
- Have the courage to challenge and escalate as necessary, embrace teamwork and differing cultures and opinions, be able to work independently, be motivated, reliable, and trustworthy.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in finance, accounting or with finance related applications; knowledge of accounting and finance processes.
- Experience specifically around core capabilities of:
- Asking good questions to dig deep into business processes; drive to truly understand business needs and system issues
- Critically think through requirements and data to solve business needs, while applying good economic thinking to solutions
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple issues and projects without causing disruption in deliverables.
- Experience collaborating and communicating with users/stakeholders at all levels of organization
- Experience collaborating, challenging, and providing guidance to support team
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree or higher education in information systems, accounting, finance, or related field
- A working understanding/awareness of concepts and knowledge in technical areas of REST API’s, SQL, AWS, and Mulesoft.
- Experience with Infor products and technologies
- Experience implementing and/or supporting enterprise ERP or other large-scale systems, specifically in the accounting/finance area
- Experience partnering with global end users
- Experience implementing projects using Agile methodologies
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf