At Georgia-Pacific we are innovative, we manufacture products that make people’s lives easier, and we provide careers, not just jobs for our employees. We foster a culture that values integrity and compliance above all else and we encourage our employees to challenge the status quo. If you are interested in joining our team, we are currently seeking a Maintenance Millwright in Warrenton, GA. The average rate for a Maintenance group is $31.67.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Performing a variety of reliability and maintenance tasks on heavy machinery in a manufacturing environment
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance in accordance with the facility’s preventative maintenance schedule
- Adhering to all plant safety guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Working with operations associates to identify opportunities for improvement and prioritize maintenance needs
- Working in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Performing tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Working any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
One (1) year of experience in wood products OR One (1) year or more of industrial maintenance experience within a manufacturing, production, or military environment.
What Will Put You Ahead
- An Associate’s degree or higher in Industrial Technology
- Two (2) years or more of industrial maintenance experience within a manufacturing, production, or military environment
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Experience with blueprint reading and precision measurements
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, and conveyors
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics & pneumatic systems and reading hydraulic schematics
- Experience with fabrication and welding
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com