Business Development Manager
Molex is looking for a Business Development Manager in IT and Data Networking industry. This person will be responsible for leading and increasing the Molex value proposition with current customers while actively validating new opportunities in new/current markets, developing industries/markets, and working to open doors at the executive level at strategic accounts.
Location: home office based
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identify and develop business opportunities in the assigned territory (London and South-East UK) to build a sustainable revenue pipeline
- Secure project and day-to-day business and that can provide substantial year-on-year sales revenue growth.
- Manage and develop relationships with end-users, consultants, Certified Installer partners (CIs), prospective installer partners and distributors.
- Meet or exceed the objectives attributed to the territory in accordance with company targets and expectations.
- Work with team colleagues, attend and assist with company training, activities and events, contributing to company regional and global company success.
- Provide timely and accurate detailed sales project and pipeline reports other required information.
- Maintain and update company CRM.
- Provide effective and accurate delivery of pricing, quotations product and technical information to customers, influencers and end-users.
- Work alongside Molex CES management, technical support, product management and marketing to ensure that requirements from end-users, consultants and CI partners are managed to enhance the customer experience and provide a positive and conclusive outcome.
- Work with the sales, customer service and delivery teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Ensure full compliance with legal and company requirements and policies.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven experience in direct sales in the IT or Data Networking industry.
- Demonstrate a track-record of sales success.
- Preferred direct SCS/IP Infrastructure/Physical Layer knowledge and experience.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts to effectively build relationships, respond positively to situations, and influence others.
- Organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize and self-monitor workload.
- Full driving license and able to travel to customers, stay overnight as necessary.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong technical knowledge.
- IT knowledge.