Embedded Software Developer – Medical Device
Do you want to design safe and reliable medical devices, helping patients to better treatment?
Are you ready to design software in complex cross-functional development projects, delivering on time and quality to customer satisfaction?
Do you want to cooperate with highly skilled colleagues to bring new products to market in a fast-growing and successful global company?
Then you may be the person we are looking for in our office in Denmark (Virum or Struer).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Taking lead of driving software requirements, system level architecture, documentation, estimation, planning, and coordination based on Phillips-Medisize Software Design Life-cycle Processes.
- Ensuring detailed software design and development including software test definition and testing in cooperation with our test engineers.
- Responsible for designing and developing software for medical devices for delivering the software as committed
- Ensure that the design adheres to QMS and software processes
- Work with teams across sites
- Ensure communication with various stakeholders
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven experience in embedded software development
- Development in C and C++ on embedded devices
- Great communication skills, to effectively communicate across sites
- Self-motivated to use your engineering skills solving complex problems and you understand the importance of high quality and documentation.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge and understanding of medical device development and design control
- You have a MSc or BSc degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related fields
- Excellent in embedded software development
- Experience with 62304, design control, and other related standards
- Proven experience and skills in writing and maintaining technical documentation
- Strong technical understanding
Phillips-Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development, and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Phillips-Medisize the Pharmaceutical and Medical Division of Molex. The company offers innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch. Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at phillipsmedisize.com