Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform research, sourcing and recruiting using advanced techniques to identify passive talent through social media, networking, job boards, ATS, talent profiles and other means.
- Actively seek and develop innovative and creative sourcing strategies as well as emerging technology and tools.
- Collaborate closely with regional talent acquisition head and business customers to cultivate a talent pipeline of internal and external talent for hard to fill roles.
- Build and manage branding campaigns/talent communities for targeted sourcing through use of a CRM.
- Maintain a working knowledge of local laws and regulations impacting employment practices and internal employment policies/procedures; with responsibility to maintain compliance requirements within the Talent Acquisition process
- Provide idea & solution to management on Talent pipeline, early career and conversion from apprentice to
- permanent employee as to ease the hiring time.
- 7. Engaging with local University / Technical college on fresh graduate internship program / campus recruitment.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in HR or Admin
- at least 5 years in Recruitment / headhunting services