Shift Maintenance Technician
Shift Maintenance Technician
Georgia Pacific in Fletcher, OK is looking for a Shift Maintenance Technician for our Gypsum facility. A day in the life of a Shift Maintenance Technician will consist of performing preventative maintenance tasks (PM’s), troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical failures, assist production in start-up/shutdown of the process, assist in troubleshooting process issues and performing assigned work orders.
This position is a rotating shift position that will be aligned with an operating crew to include days, nights, weekends and holidays. The work areas will be exposed to heat, humidity, cold and dust. The equipment is located on multiple floor levels, inside building and outside.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Use of mechanical operating systems, such as bearings, chains/sprockets, gearboxes
- Proficient welding with MIG/Stick, Oxy/Acetylene torch cutting
- Use of hydraulic and pneumatic circuits
- Understanding of 480 Volt, 3-Phase power systems
- Troubleshoot electrical control systems, 110 Volt and 24 Volt control voltages
- Understanding of the operation and troubleshooting of Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Self-Directed work with little supervision
- Ability to use CMMS system
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Ability to troubleshoot system issues in a continuous process
What Will Put You Ahead
- Technical School certificate or Associates Degree in Technical field
- 10 years of industrial maintenance experience in a continuous manufacturing operation
- Ability to perform precision shaft and belt alignments utilizing laser system or dial indicators
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf