LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LEADER
Georgia-Pacific’s Toledo, OR facility is seeking qualified candidates to consider for a dynamic Facility Learning and Development Leader. This will be a key role to support the facility and overall Continuous Manufacturing Group’s (CMG) Learning and Development (L&D) effort. The L&D Leader is responsible for oversight, implementation and distribution of synergized operational and maintenance learning and development systems throughout the facility. The Learning and Development Leader will also work to create and support capabilities across the division to synergize learning and development concepts and create electronic standards for learners. Long-term value is created through the application of the company’s business philosophy of Market Based Management and Georgia-Pacific’s Guiding Principles.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with all CMG Learning and Development leaders to build a unified qualification process for CMG
- Become the site administrator for all electronic learning records
- Track and report KPIs to leadership
- Coach capability leaders and supervisors on L&D and create environment for efficient and effective engagement from all stake holders
- Partner with Immersive Learning team to accelerate operator and technician development
- Lead performance expectation development for performance capability leaders and assist operators and maintenance technicians on the development of knowledge and skills through ongoing verification
- Ensure online operational learning materials are standardized to promote cross-facility sharing of resources in a timely manner
- Assist capability leaders with knowledge and skill assessments preparation
- Partner directly with CMG L&D team, Information Technology and Capability Leaders at the facility to implement emerging technologies throughout our workforce for the purpose of accelerating learning and development
- Collaborate routinely with the Transformation Office Leader to ensure manufacturing initiatives are strategized with learning and development KPIs
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) or more years of experience with creating Learning and Development programs in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in building learning materials that support operational efficiency
- Experience with digital scans and photo editing that will be used to support the end user learning experience
- Experience with the creation and usage of standard operating procedures that will be used and referenced in the learning system
- Experience with Microsoft Office products to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint to enable the production and implementation of learning materials into a learning system
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Adult Learning, Engineering, Human Resources or Psychology
- Pulp and paper industry experience
- Experience in reading technical drawings and schematics
- Experience with Immersive Learning tools such as Matterport, Captivate, and/or Articulate
- Experience with Microsoft Project
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf