HR Operations Specialist (remote in Eastern or Central Time Zones)
The Human Resource Operation Services team has need of a Human Resources Operations Specialist to perform transactional and investigative support to multiple GP facilities. This role will provide foundational support for the facilities by providing payroll, Kronos and transactional support. Job responsibilities require comprehensive technical abilities with a mindset to drive innovative process improvement.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working in a high activity environment that requires flexibility and critical thinking.
- Providing support to on site supervisors by managing cases submitted through the manager portal.
- Partnering with HROS Generalist to identify areas of opportunity to increase knowledge and capability in supervisors around time keeping practices and HR systems.
- Signing off on timecards, managing accrual updates, off cycle checks, and processing historical edits for assigned facilities.
- Providing training for supervisor responsibilities in HR systems to managers.
- Partnering with the HRSC to coordinate mass employee changes and other applicable transactions
- Perform investigative and research of pay issues.
- Providing reporting support to customers when applicable.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience, at least 1 year, working in an HR or support role that involved communicating with internal and external customers
- Experience, in daily or weekly responsibilities, with Kronos, MyHR, Microsoft Office Word , Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, utilizing formulas, & analyzing data), and Outlook (i.e. scheduling meeting invites & emailing)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience processing payroll
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf