Koch Separation Solutions in Wilmington, MA, a suburb north of Boston, is currently hiring for a Product Manager - Bio-Pharma. In this role, you will be responsible for product management activities related to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Biologics markets.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive new product introduction for Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) products into the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Biologics markets
- Define R&D priorities based on market feedback. Initiate and drive R&D projects to improve product performance, lower cost, or develop new products
- Responsible for commercial launch of new products. This includes coordinating field testing of new products, providing field testing feedback to the development team, launch presentation for key customers
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to drive internal process improvement projects
- Customer Visits with Sales: Travel approximately 25% of the time meeting new customers and giving product presentations. Attend conferences, write and present papers and chair/lead key strategic committee meetings
- Provide competitive intelligence recommendation to understand strengths and weaknesses of KSS products
- Provide Marketing/Sales Support for all products related to Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
- Prepare and maintain presentations articulating KSS product differentiators
- Efficiently communicate orally and written with customers and internal colleagues
- Review global market size and growth, market drivers, regional dynamics, and market trends
- Visit existing installations to gather the voice of customer on KSS product performance
- Contribute to margin enhancement by supporting value engineering, pricing, procurement, quality, and manufacturing initiatives
The Experience You Will Bring
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Biologics markets
- Five (5) plus years of Product Management, Technical Sales or Applications Engineering experience with a company providing equipment or devices to the BioPharma Markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemical or Biological Engineering or other technical Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the presentation of technical information in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders, colleagues, and external customers
- Proven adept at quickly understanding business and market needs, gathering knowledge and expectations, to offer creative solutions
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10 years of Product Management, Technical Sales or Applications Engineering experience with a company providing equipment or devices to the BioPharma Markets
For more than five decades, Koch Separation Solutions (KSS, previously Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. (KMS)) has led the way in developing innovative separation technologies that serve a diverse range of industries and applications around the globe. KSS provides comprehensive separation solutions to many markets, including dairy, food and beverage, life sciences and industrial processes. We are focused on helping thousands of our customers to recover high value products, improve sustainability, reduce their carbon footprint, increase productivity, and reduce costs. KSS is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, a suburb north of Boston and has employees located worldwide.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: