Procure to Pay Analyst (Remote)
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Procure to Pay Analyst to coordinate processes across the organization to ensure accurate and timely payment to our suppliers. You will create value in this role as you gain expertise of a multi-system environment and use that expertise to research and resolve integration and process challenges. The ideal candidate will have a proven background using critical thinking for problem solving, show initiative, work with a healthy sense of urgency, and remain flexible when handling changing priorities. The ability to collaborate remotely, and a focus on customer service and process improvement will propel you in this role. You will have the opportunity to learn several payable systems as you investigate and analyze and resolve issues; and the business knowledge gained should provide a solid platform for future career growth within the company.
Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading makers of tissue, pulp, packaging, building products and related chemicals. You may recognize our household brands, such as Brawny® paper towels, Quilted Northern® bath tissue and Dixie® cups and tableware. If you’re in the construction business, you’re probably familiar with our gypsum panels and other quality building materials. Even if you work in aerospace, mining or facilities management, Georgia-Pacific products may be part of your day.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Research and resolve integration and process challenges
- Manage the escalation of issues for invoice resolution
- Resolve failed ACH payments and temporary reactivations
- Coordinate the supplier transition process when suppliers merge, close out, or are acquired by another entity
- Monitor dashboards to identify potential issues
- Troubleshoot and proactively communicate with business groups and suppliers
- Provide documentation and training to others as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Analytical thinking; capable of evaluating information and challenging appropriately, and identifying process improvement opportunities
- Ability to communicate and present clear, concise information on a timely basis to any audience
- Collaboration mindset that seeks to build working relationships and bridge gaps between partners
- Enthusiasm for seeking knowledge and learning advanced topics and finding fulfillment in sharing knowledge with others
- Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; with proficient skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience in supply chain and/or accounts payable
- Experience with Ariba Invoice Management
- Process improvement / Process implementation experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $45k to $65k per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf