Fixed Equipment Planner
Koch Fertilizer Dodge City, LLC is seeking a Fixed Equipment Planner to join our Dodge City, KS team. Koch Fertilizer is an entrepreneurial company pursuing a self-motivated candidate with the ability to approach challenges as an entrepreneur and to challenge with humility and respect through the practice of Market Based Management (MBM) Guiding Principles. This role will be a part of the plant planning and scheduling team with specific focus on providing job packages for fixed equipment crafts and contractors for our upcoming turnaround and outage events. Primarily focused on safe execution, job steps, craft hours to maintain safe reliable operation of equipment. Will be primarily focused on outages, turnarounds and small projects.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Application of codes, standards and reliability strategies to planning of fixed equipment maintenance jobs and controls
- Focusing on safety through hazard recognition and building safety plans to mitigate safety risks
- Building quality job plans that improve efficiency by planning of craft labor, parts, materials and equipment
- Reviewing the effectiveness of the execution of job plans and implement actions to improve planning efforts
- Working with reliability engineers to improve equipment reliability and meantime between failures
- Planning detailed job packages for turnarounds, outages and small projects
- Influencing plant reliability and be part of transforming the planning process to utilize digital job packages and streamlining the planning process
- Coordinating and working with other CPN planners at other facilities when needed
- Challenging other’s ideas and except and work through challenges from others
- Traveling to other CPN facilities for short periods of time to support their turnarounds and outages
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders and work at heights
- Ability to sit, stand or kneel as needed
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two (2)+ years' experience in planning fixed equipment maintenance
- Experience with preventive and predictive maintenance technologies and processes
- Experience with general arrangement and P&ID drawings
What Will Put You Ahead
- Maintenance experience in continuous operation chemical or petrochemical manufacturing facilities
- Experience with equipment reliability processes
- Experience using Maximo
- Experience using planning software such as PROCOR
- Experience using maintenance workflow processes
- Experience of OSHA applicable regulatory standards such as OSHA 1910.119, and industry standards such as ASME, API, NFPA, PIP
- Certificate or associate degree in industrial maintenance, engineering technology
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf