Payroll Analyst - Relocation
We are seeking a Payroll Relocation Analyst to join our Accounting Team at Koch Business Solutions. This key role will create value by providing accounting support for the Global Mobility Team.
Koch Business Solutions, LP (KBS) provides consulting and transactional services for Koch companies in the areas of human resources, information technology, finance, accounting and facilities management.
Koch companies constantly face an evolving array of challenges. Fortunately, Koch Business Solutions is available to assist with critical operational needs that allow each business to focus on creating greater value.
Koch Business Solutions has continued to grow as Koch companies have invested approximately $65 billion in acquisitions and capital expenditures since 2003.
**This role will sit in Wichita, KS**
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for the Credit card system reconciliation and reporting for company relocation services
- Lead the Monthly reporting to Global Mobility Team
- Provide support by completing the appropriate Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitor monthly internal billing and make necessary adjustments
- Other miscellaneous general accounting responsibilities
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or other business designation OR at least one year of professional experience in an accounting/finance related role
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Etc)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with accounts payable and/or credit card management, journal entries, and balance sheet reconciliations
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf