Molex division is seeking a Ppap Coordinator for the Guadalajara Sur, Mexico Location.
Molex LLC is a manufacturer of electronic, electrical, and fiber optic connectivity systems. Molex offers over 100,000 products across a variety of industries, including data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics.
The QMS Engineer is responsible for Implementing and standardizing the quality system and implement the best practice of the TSBU (Transportation Solution Business Unit) and support EHS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or associate degree (or higher) in a technical field; or equivalent experience, training, and/or certification.
- 3 + Years’ experience in Quality Management System compliant with AITF 16949 / ISO 9001 requirements
- Experience in VDA6.3
- Great negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Manage execution
- Strong self-starter with ability to work independently or with minimal direction.
- Recognizes failures and set-up problems
- Exercises good judgment to determine problem areas and need for appropriate verification and improvement
- Able to handle multiple tasks and competing deadlines.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills. Drive customer focus
What Will Put You Ahead