Supply Chain Manager
Phillips Medisize, a Molex company from the KOCH enterprise is proud to announce the launch of a new greenfield project in Siemianowice Śląskie within the Katowice area. The major investment will result in establishing a new manufacturing plant producing medical device products and equipment for major players from medical and pharmaceutical industry in Europe.
In connection with the launch of the investment, we will be looking for employees for key positions for the company in the areas of quality, production, logistics, engineering, supply chain as well as HR , IT and Finance. Recruitment will be conducted for a period of one and a half years, starting from now until the end of 2022. The construction of the plant is a great opportunity for local candidates as well as specialists from outside the region. Our investment is planned in the long term and the plant will grow.
Our company operates on the basis of modern technologies related to the medical and pharmaceutical market as well as high work culture and standards, and the newly built plant is to become the main Phillips Medisize production center for Europe.
Are You interested to know more about Phillips Medisize – please follow the link https://www.phillipsmedisize.com/about/
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop differentiated and elevated level of proactive supply chain support that is both strategic and tactical in nature with a level of positive influence throughout the entire supply chain for strategic customers.
- Engage with demand forecasting, manufacturing plants and product marketing to understand upcoming New Product Introduction (NPI) and End of Life (EOL) programs for the customer. Identify the hurdles in launch of NPI’s and work cross functionally to resolve them. Work with Demand Forecasting and VMI teams to ensure manufacturing plants have advanced visibility of these programs.
- Play a lead role in orchestrating the supply chain and leading proactive reviews with senior management for strategic business with five key elements of service, lead time, inventory, logistics and capacity management.
- Be the voice of business into the manufacturing plant related to service and lead time. This includes making recommendations on how to optimize service and inventory by having an end-to-end view of supply model.
- Work with manufacturing plant to understand capacity utilization. Proactively resolve capacity pinch points for business. Communicate both excess capacity and capacity constraints to PM and/or CSR/sales.
- Establish and control key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning / forecasting / replenishment strategies.
- Liaise with Sales, Manufacturing, Quality, R&D, Product Management and Finance departments to ensure that the business goals are met.
- Engage in self learning-actualization and promote MBM culture on team.
- Support Molex quality programs by following approved policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business, economics, engineering or closely related field.
- Strong experience with inventory management / supply chain in the multi-national manufacturing or distribution industry.
- Proven experience working with end-to-end supply chains to include planning & forecasting.
- Experience working with cross-cultural / global teams.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in SAP will be highly appreciated.
- Experience in manufacturing industry.
- Master's degree in supply chain management, business, economics, engineering or closely related field.