Mobility Architect (Open to Remote)
The Endpoint Architecture Services team creates value for its Koch customers through innovative and reliable solutions in the endpoint computing space. Outcomes produced include delivering and maintaining mobile device solutions for large global enterprise. A Mobility Architect will work within a mobile product team that develops and operates via standards and governance models to deliver modern mobile solutions in both digital transformation/manufacturing as well as consumer mobile services.
This role will give a candidate an opportunity to drive change that directly impacts global users in a positive way across the enterprise. It is a unique opportunity to develop and refine your skillset and work on a team that is on the leading edge of modern mobile technology with and organization that drives the direction of the market. This role will test and stretch a candidates technical and soft skills as well as provide an opportunity to develop relationships across the organization. There will be opportunities to develop critical and economic thinking skills to a new level.
A successful candidate will have strong communication and collaboration skills, ensure end to end ownership of solutions is established or improved where lacking and perseverance through ambiguous and difficult situations. Critical thinking and problem solving will elevate your success.
This role is open to remote work, with a preference to be located by Atlanta, GA; Wichita, KS; Auburn Hills, MI; Lisle, Illinois; Reno, NV
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working across multiple business units with other technicians, end users, and decision makers
- Provide 3rd level support to Technicians · Set, maintain, and document standards
- Train 1st and 2nd level support staff on use of tools, processes, and established standards
- Ensure all changes go through the approved change management process
- Managing customer requests and incidents Heavy collaboration with others to achieve a desired outcome
- Being part of team that is relied upon to keep the business endpoint up and running which includes being a part of response teams when critical production issue arise
- Assisting in evaluating new mobile or xR technology and services Responsible for implementing, maintaining, administering and supporting mobile and xR solutions
- 3+ Years as an Architect with practical experience in the following:
- Intune and Azure AD mobile management
- iOS/iPadOS and Android Enterprise
- Apple Business Manager
- PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Able to understand complex capabilities/processes and develop working design to align with business requirements
- Architecting and designing mobile solutions
- Experience developing automated solutions
- Knowledge and experience of integration with O365 services in mobile solution
- Knowledge and experience with SOTI MobiControl
- Knowledge and experience with Samsung Knox services (ex: KME)
- Knowledge and experience with macOS management
- Knowledge and experience with Oculus for Business, HoloLens and/or RealWear
- Functional knowledge of Conditional Access
- PowerShell, PowerBi, SQL query knowledge, ServiceNow form and workflow creation
- Knowledge and experience with deploying mobile capability in a manufacturing area
- Functional knowledge of Wi-Fi authentication and troubleshooting (ex: EAP-TLS authentication)
- Thriving in a high pace, high expectation role where you have the opportunity to create your own destiny
- Having the mindset of a solution provider
- Having a high level of ownership for the outcomes you produce
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/related field
The Experience You Will Bring
What Will Put You Ahead
This role is not eligible for sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $100,000- $ 130,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pd