Manager, Business Development-WA/SA
Molex Connected Enterprise Solutions has on offer an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our team. This role reports to the Regional Sales Director and is fundamental in growing our existing presence and success in WA and SA. The successful candidate will be outcome-focused and able to work independently while being a part of an existing team in the ANZ region. Working with an established distribution channel and installer base, whilst driving business with end users and specifiers, will see you excel in this role.
This role is fundamental to the continued growth of Molex Connected Enterprise Solutions’ market position by expanding our solutions portfolio business in WA/SA. This sales role is focused on driving business growth through effective implementation of sound local strategies for the Cabling Infrastructure solutions and ongoing opportunities in the distribution channel.
Being an employee of a large global organisation, training will be provided to see you maximize your potential. You will be part of a team and enjoy benefits such as flexibility and autonomy, while enjoying the support and guidance to perform well in the role. As a global company, our employees have opportunities to interact and collaborate with others in every region of the world.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Meet or exceed the financial requirements attributed to your area and ensure that the financial return meet the expectations of the company
- Mentor and develop relationships with Consultants, End users, CI partners and distributor’ to maximize the opportunity to secure project and day-to-day business and build a sustainable revenue pipeline that can provide substantial growth Year on Year
- Provide Timely and accurate detailed Sales reports and other required project and pipeline information
- Interact with the Customer Service mechanisms for effective and accurate delivery of pricing and Product information to meet End User and partner needs
- Interact with the Inside Sales operations to maximize the effective use of the salespersons time
- Interact with the technical support operations to ensure that all requirements from the End Users, consultants and CI partners are managed to enhance the customer experience with MPN and provide a positive and conclusive outcome
- Develop and grow the business opportunities through reliable and ethical channels
- Develop and manage CI partnerships throughout regions
- Ensure 10,000% compliance
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years direct sales in IT or Data Networking industry
- Good understanding of business metrics and data used in the marketplace and how it applies.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts to effectively build relationships, respond positively to situations, and influence others.
- Organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize and self-monitor workload
- Experience developing sales plans
- Flexible and enthusiastic with ongoing strive for self-improvement and positive contribution
- Able to travel to customers as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Direct SCS/IP Infrastructure/Physical Layer experience
- Ability to develop and grow business, preferably within infrastructure structured cabling environment with a strong understanding of the WA/SA marketplace