INVISTA is seeking an Accountant to join our CFO organization in Wichita, KS. This opportunity will engage, challenge, and provide fulfillment to a contribution minded candidate with strong critical thinking skills and economic focus who enjoys collaborating with others and seeks to originate ideas that can provide new insights for our business.
This position will support accounting and margin analytics related to our plants and business segments and can expect to interface with multiple capabilities, including but not limited to, Finance, Operations, IT, Audit, and Commercial.
INVISTA brings to market the proprietary ingredients for nylon 6,6 and recognized brands including CORDURA® and ANTRON®. INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which is one of the largest private companies in America with estimated annual revenues as high as $110 billion, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ nearly 130,000 people worldwide, with about 67,000 of those in the United States.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform accounting activities in compliance with financial, regulatory, and INVISTA accounting policies and guidelines
- Responsible for global financial reporting, balance sheet, and income statement accuracy and analysis
- Responsible for month-end closing responsibilities and ensuring accurate financial reporting across global organization
- Identify and drive process improvements/innovations while working in a team environment
- Communicate effectively across multiple areas of a global organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365; that includes Excel (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data manipulation/analysis, formula creation, etc.), PowerPoint (Presentation creation/editing), and Word (creating and modifying documents and tables)
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years of experience in a Finance or Accounting role
- SAP experience
- CPA or Master’s degree in a business-related field
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf