MAINTENANCE SHIFT DAY TECHNICIAN
Guardian Glass is seeking their next Maintenance Technician in Richburg, SC!
Who are Guardian Industries? When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To learn more, visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com.
Maintenance Technicians will work 7am- 3pm Monday- Friday schedule , holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed. Starting minimum wage is $24/hr; pay commensurate with experience.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform highly diversified maintenance to production machines and plant facility’s equipment, on mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic for both troubleshooting and repairs
- Perform basic fabrication duties and responsibilities (welding, cutting, forming,)
- Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and adjust with limited operational experience
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems in PLC controllers and process automation systems
- Comply with all safety & environmental regulations and maintain clean and orderly work
- Able to read and interpret a wide range of electrical schematics and mechanical system drawings
- Perform tasks such as lifting (up to 50lbs), walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 hours/day in a loud/noisy, hot, cold, humid, dusty, and high-volume environment
- Maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial electrical skills
- Meet the physical and safety requirements of the job
What Will Put You Ahead
- Minimum of 3 years of industrial manufacturing experience
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical and industrial electrical skills
- PLC, troubleshooting, and fabrication experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria are set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com