Koch London office comprises approximately 75 people with a primary focus upon Metals trading and supporting staff. The administrator is responsible for the smooth running of the front of house area and provides cover for other groups as necessary. The candidate will also work closely alongside the office manager. The position is full time office job with flexibility to discuss home office options.
We offer fixed term contract for 12 months.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- To provide support in respect to general secretarial duties. Including the competent typing of letters, expenses, filing, booking of restaurants/taxis.
- Arrange travel, book hotels, rail travel and car hire. Create a travel itinerary for the traveller stating all relevant booking details and confirmation numbers.
- Assist the office manager, HR and IT with ad-hoc duties.
- To ensure that reception is run as efficiently and smartly as possible. Also to make sure visitors are welcomed courteously and offered refreshments on arrival.
- Ensure calls are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner.
- Act with the highest integrity to adhere to Koch’s principles following all appropriate rules and regulations.
- Responsible for ordering security passes for new starters/visitors/cancellation if employees are leaving.
- Responsible for managing paperwork for all archive records both in and out of storage.
- Order stationery and other consumables to maintain stock levels to ensure smooth running of resources.
- Book meeting rooms for colleagues and arrange any catering, if required. Ensure meetings rooms are tidy before and after meetings.
- Responsible for sending and receiving mail and couriers.
- Have a working knowledge of all office equipment.
- Keep all reception processes up to date.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven experience in similar position (receptionist, office administrator).
- Solid understanding of MS Office.
- Excellent English skills.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Excellent communication and customer service skills,
- Hands on approach and high level of organizational skills.