We are seeking a Manager of Stores, to provide strategic leadership and tactical coordination for the Monticello Containerboard Mill storeroom receiving function and related inventory management. The inventory value is $19 Million with 15,000 part numbers. This person will manage approximately 5 hourly union employees.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide leadership for storeroom including supervision, safety management and skills development.
- Work with storeroom team, customers and suppliers to optimized inventory availability and carrying costs, in support of production and maintenance objectives.
- Sustain progressive customer focus and value creation focus in stores and team.
- Meet compliance requirements for inventory accuracy, financial controls, environmental and quality verifications, receipts accuracy.
- Ensure inventory management excellence, including security, replenishment, proper storage and maintenance, timely receipt and issuance, inventory count and reconciliation, new item justification, timely inventory reviews for obsolescence and proper quantities.
- Create computer generated reports, analyze data, and act on report data to determine course of action for problem resolution and performance improvement.
- Develop and use metrics that accurately measure key performance indicators to drive continuous improvement and elimination of waste in various stores work processes and inventory management.
- Manage mill receiving process to ensure accurate and timely receipt of all procured goods.
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping, organized storage layout, and efficient parts flow.
- Ensure stores tools and safety equipment are maintained to be safe and reliable.
- Lead meetings and initiatives with operations teams to develop action plans to facilitate process improvements and resolution of inventory control problems.
- Meet materials compliance, financial controls, stores best practice objectives.
- Represent facility and corporate headquarters, affiliates, and other locations during meetings of Store’s Managers and others for the purpose of advancing inventory management excellence and other improvement initiatives.
The Experience You Will Bring
• Bachelor’s degree or at least 4 years of inventory management or similar experience
• Inventory management, procurement, supply chain and/or maintenance experience
• Microsoft Office experience to include: MS Word (document creation), Outlook (email and calendar usage) and Excel (creating and analyzing spreadsheets and data utilizing filters and pivot tables)
• Supervisory experience
What Will Put You Ahead
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or related discipline
• 4 or more years Inventory management, procurement, supply chain and/or maintenance experience
• Experience with Asset Suite or similar program
• Supervisory experience in a union environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.