The Procurement Analyst possesses strong analytical skills and the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Responsible for helping drive and standardize process improvements and presents innovative solutions to recurring procurement and storeroom related issues for Georgia-Pacific Dixie facilities. This role would sit in Atlanta, GA(open to remote) and report to the Dixie Group Purchasing Manager.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform data cleansing, audit, and validation, in alignment with established data governance standards
- Lead the new stock initiation process for MRO items across Dixie organization, searching for existing parts across GP to avoid duplication of data, and ensuring timeliness of item creation to support stocking strategies
- Maintain and improve data integrity and accuracy and eliminate recurring data issues by resolving data issues in ERP systems and submitting mass changes for data updates at the direction of site Purchasing Managers and Buyers
- Develop ad-hoc reports and metric reporting to provide visibility into key business processes
- Develop data driven and fact-based points of views to resolve issues within time-sensitive deadlines
- Challenge and establish processes and status quos where value can be gained by utilizing new processes and technologies, while helping to drive change where needed.
- Ability to think economically and drive efficiencies to current business processes and procedures
- Partner and support buyers by following up on MRP type issues and implementing fixes in the ERP system.
*******This role is not eligible for sponsorship******
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 1 year of analytical experience working with large scale data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite including PowerPoint (presentations) and Excel (spreadsheets and analyzing data)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Supply chain, procurement, or sourcing experience
- Experience with SAP-MDG
- ERP systems and Master Data experience
- Experience working for a manufacturing company
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: