RELCO - Material Coordinator
RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have an expanded, improved benefit offerings.
RELCO is seeking a Material Coordinator to join to our team. This position will coordinate and organize the flow of raw and fabricated materials for production. The hours for this role are Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 3:30pm.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate materials and job ordering needs between production and shipping departments or department priorities.
- Identify and maintain manual or computerized records for inventory, in-process reports, and status location of materials.
- Maintain organization of all raw materials by identifying and labeling inventory location.
- Coordinate transfers of material between fabrication and welding
- Deliver material to sub contractors
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years experience operating a forklift
- Valid and current government issued driver's license
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous material handling experience
- 1+ years experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) in a working environment.
- Past inventory control experience
- Knowledge of stainless steel
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf