New Product Introduction (NPI) Data Steward
The NPI Data Steward role will be accountable for designated data creation and processes within Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products Group organization. The role will act as a Data SME on the NPI end to end process to help improve the speed and data quality of material setup. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and a dedication to researching and resolving problems.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Request new Packaging materials in the Procurement MDM system and Finished Goods materials within MDG in accordance with Data Governance Guidelines.
- Create Engineering Records within PLM to manage Packaging and Finished Product Specifications and related documents and route to Facility for approval.
- Manage and distribute Material Summary Reports to kick off the artwork design and approvals process.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the systems and how the data is used in business processes to help shepherd materials through the set-up process and avoid downstream issues.
- Communicate and partner with cross-functional teams to include Project Management, Packaging Engineers, Graphics Design team, Data Managment, and Facility Finite planners, to ensure speed, accuracy, and data quality during the commercialization process.
- Maintain a strong sense of urgency and complete tasks in a timely manner by exercising sound judgment and prioritization skills.
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 2 years of experience in supply chain, order management, or data management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications: Excel (to include pivot tables and VLOOKUP) Word, Teams and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with SAP
- Experience in Master Data Management or Packaging at a consumer products company
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf