IT Infrastructure Support Analyst
INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. which is one of the largest private companies in the world. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ more than 100,000 people worldwide. For more information on INVISTA, visit our website or watch this video to see how our business makes a difference.
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure support analyst based at our Gloucester Site, with occasional travel to other sites within Europe. You will provide 2nd & 3rd Line onsite and remote support to users across the European region on a wide range of leading technologies including but not limited to Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform day-to-day management and support of (Servers, Client hardware, Switches etc.) within a distributed operating environment.
- Ticket Management - Taking required action for tickets and incidents raised. You will need to identify; prioritize and action all received alerts and incidents.
- Plan, prepare, implement, validate, and document all network changes
- In addition to your technical work, you will provide advice and coaching to our customers to ensure that they feel confident and comfortable using the IT resources available.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Excellent customer handling and inter-personal skills, and the ability to cope with change and adapt quickly.
Understanding of networking infrastructure.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with personnel from different teams within the company.
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft and Apple operating systems; inc Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP.
- Ability to work your way around a problem, finding a solution where others fail.
- The ability to work proactively with good planning and organization skills.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to investigate issues, diagnose root cause, and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Industry certifications such as Cisco (CCNA, CCNP), CompTIA Network+, Microsoft (MCP, MCSE), Linux (LPIC-1, LPIC-2).
- Experience in the administration of heterogeneous network environments with Microsoft Windows and Linux based clients and servers