Regional Sales Manager - Combustion and Emission Control - UAE
Pursue all potential sales for Koch Engineered Solutions products in coordination with Account management and Commercial development Teams.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identify and pursue opportunities to gain new profitable business through key account management, contact management, corporate account management, pursing assigned sale leads and individual lead development.
- Identify new up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within the area.
- Follow up with customers on proposals sent, including communicating with key decision makers within our customer’s organization to close the deal
- Effectively leverage the technical resource within the organization, either local or abroad, to ensure the maximum results in the sale activity.
- Act as liaison between customer and business, communicating client needs and resolving issues
- Align product offerings to meet customer objectives, to ensure mutual benefit.
- lead strategy to influence customer with Koch Engineered Solutions technology portfolio on technical choice at very early stage for large CAPEX projects.
- Recommend go-to-market capability improvement for advantaged customer solutions and new opportunities for Koch Engineered Solutions.
- Qualify inquiries and suggest and execute strategies to get orders.
- Identify best practices including improved use of tools and knowledge systems (e.g. SalesForce, SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
- Promote Combustion and Emission Control products within the regions while connecting with the Koch Engineered Solutions organization in order to become the preferred partner for our customers.
- Collaborate with Legal to ensure accurate and clean orders with customers to ensure compliance within the process.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Demonstrated experience in selling engineered to order industrial equipment directly or through independent representatives preferably to the oil and gas industry.
- Proven experience in selling related type of products to oil companies (and other sectors such as petrochemical/chemical).
- Experience in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry with a solid understanding of sales, customer support, and business development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Effective communicator, oral and written.
- Must be able to travel up to 30-40% of the time on an ongoing basis.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Fluency in Arabic is preferable.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management.
- Relevant experience in a technical environment
- Previous leadership or management experience in a diverse, multi-cultural team.