Site Supply Planner
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Define Site Supply Planner Role and Responsibility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Rough Cut Capacity Planning:
- Develop 18 Months Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP) based on Unconstraint Demand Plan (UDP) and Inventory Plan, identify mid/long term supply risk about Capacity, Supplier, Operation, also identify capacity of low utilization Work Center.
- Long Term Mitigation Plan:
- Manage supply planning mitigation plans with mitigation owners for supply risk.
- Follow up product manager about low utilization/low profit family exit and End of life plan.
- Demand and Supply Balance review:
- Liaise with Demand Planners on demand clarifications.
- Ensure New business, EoL, Supersession trends identified in G&SOP (work with PM and Demand Planning).
- Components and Raw Material Long term FCST:
- Created full picture of Components and Raw Material FCST based on GSOP FCST.
- Work with MFG Planner and Buyer to develop Inventory strategy for in house components and raw material, such as Safety Stock, Days on hand.
- Regularly review Plant Published Raw Material and Component lead times in SAP:
- Ensure published lead times are reflective of the product segmentation (MTS,MTF,ATO,MTO).
- Capacity Master Data:
- Regular and thorough review of operation critical SAP master data (Active work center/hierarchy, cycle time, working days, efficiencies and utilizations etc…).
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Aged open mitigation plan for capacity, supplier, operation.
- Aged open mitigation plan for low utilization/low profit Work Centers’ EoL plan.
- Components and Raw materials Inventory Quality Rate & Days on hand.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor or above.
- 3- 5 years’ experience in supply chain management.
- Good communication skills, logical and analytical talent is essential.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Positive minded, self-starter who is a team player.
- Ability to grasp new technologies.
- Can drive change within the plant.
- Good PC skills especially MS Office, advanced Excel.
- Practical knowledge of SAP MM/PP/SD modules as well as Business Warehouse.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Major in Business Management or Supply Chain Management. APICS certification is preferred.
- Multi-national company, Electronics Industry.
- Access, Excel Marco, Power BI, Kinaxis is preferred.