Fixed Equipment Specialist
Koch Fertilizer Beatrice LLC is seeking a Fixed Equipment Specialist to join our team in Beatrice, NE. This role is a part of the plant reliability team and will have a focus on daily engineering support to our maintenance department. The successful candidate will work with other reliability engineers, planners, maintenance mechanics and operations to ensure the site’s reliability program is constantly evolving and improving.
Responsibilities may include providing engineering support to maintenance group, designing solutions to engineering work orders, manage small projects, and provide work priority recommendations to the scheduling department, completing RFCAs and developing asset strategies.
Sign-on Bonus Offered: up to $6,000 USD
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Understand safe work practices and lead safety by example
- Champion timely identification and development of maintenance outage work that supports a competitive level of reliability
- Identify opportunities and driving innovation to continuously optimize equipment life cycles
- Prioritize asset improvement projects and complete engineering packages to meet regulations while meeting project requirements
- Perform root cause failure analysis to understand equipment failures and update equipment strategies as appropriate
- Manage change through defined processes ensuring process safety objectives are met
- Assist in complex critical equipment troubleshooting and aligning on scope of repair
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 6 months of experience in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment in the areas of operations and maintenance
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders and work at heights of approximately 25-100
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Valid Driver’s License
- Availability to travel up to 10% within the US
What Will Put You Ahead
- What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of fixed equipment engineering in a petrochemical environment
- Experience in fertilizer production
This position is eligible for relocation.
This role not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf