HR Director, Business Strategy
Are you a leader with a passion for talent development? As Director, HR Business Strategy, you will partner with leaders within Georgia-Pacific’s Information Technology organization to enable continual transformation and deliver superior long-term results by improving our talent position and organizational effectiveness. Strong business acumen, the ability to align talent strategies to business priorities, and proactively sharing knowledge and providing respectful challenge to ideas as a true thought partner will be key for success. Your leadership will directly impact the IT organization’s ability to create superior value for our businesses.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as a leader with responsibility for HR and accountability, with IT leaders, for the organization’s overall people performance
- Act as a steward of our Market-Based Management® culture, proactively identifying and capturing opportunities to improve our application across the business
- Enable the execution of IT strategy and the advancement of the organizational vision by working with and through others to effectively apply our management philosophy
- Design, develop, and implement people strategies that enable business objectives, including in the areas of talent, organizational change, organizational design, and incentives
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience leading a team OR as a business partner providing capability support to a business team
- Experience coaching and leading professionals within a business organization
- Experience leading business transformation efforts
- Experience developing and implementing strategies to support strategic business objectives
- Experience applying talent processes (selection, performance management, talent planning, incentives, etc.) within an organization
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience coaching and leading professionals across a global organization
- Experience communicating and presenting at the executive level
- Experience in or supporting an IT organization
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $125 000 - $175 000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf