EPC Project Manager
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Providing leadership and direction to achieve the project goals through management, commitment, and ownership of EPC projects domestically.
- Manage and coordinate between client, engineering, field and subcontractor personnel to ensure safe, timely, and profitable outcome of projects.
- Manage projects in the 1-50M range using effective communication, industry best practices, and collaborating with team members to accomplish project goals.
- Read & interpret drawings/specifications to assure that work is completed per the client’s or engineer’s request
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/provincial, and federal/national consensus codes and standards, statues and guidelines
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with field construction or project management
- Working knowledge of project estimates, schedules, budgets, and forecasting
- Willing to travel approximately 10% of the time to other sites
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Strong EH&S and Quality commitment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous Project Management and/or Construction Management Experience in heavy industrial, petroleum-chemical, or LNG construction
- Experience leading client review discussions
- Working knowledge of detailed engineering
- 5 years experience of project full scope responsibilities from FEED phase to mechanical completion
- Bachelor's degree in related industrial field
- Experience in utilizing MS Power BI & MS Projects
- Field Engineering/Construction Experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf