Tech Lead - Full Stack Development
Georgia-Pacific LLC is looking for a Tech Lead - Full Stack Development to join our team at our Atlanta, GA headquarters. The Development Tech Lead will lead the design and delivery of high-quality custom applications for the Packaging and Cellulose division of Georgia-Pacific.
A successful candidate will be passionate about their work and have excellent communication, collaboration, problem solving, and critical thinking skills. Additionally, they will be expected to execute work plans in a timely manner by accepting personal accountability for project deliverables and to establish and maintain positive business relationships with our stakeholders. The Development Tech Lead will be expected to demonstrate a rational and organized approach to completing milestones, documenting progress, and providing updates to project managers and key stakeholders.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Leading a team through the technical design and implementation of solutions
- Mentoring and providing guidance to other developers
- Participating in Agile team meetings
- Participating in peer code reviews and technical meetings
- Collaborating with team members and business stakeholders
- Designing and building mockups, prototypes, or wireframes for front-end solutions
- Designing and building back-end data models for services
- Writing high quality, testable, supportable, and maintainable code
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and simplification
- Creating or updating technical documentation and test cases
- Staying updated on relevant new technologies
- Participating in an on-call support rotation
- Supporting legacy applications
- A practical problem solver who is resourceful
- Humbly competent and open about your progress
- Willing to take risks within our risk tolerance level
- Take accountability for mistakes with a desire to learn from them
- Willing to learn and grow as we learn and grow together
- Comfortable with respectfully challenging at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and have a high attention to detail and can manage multiple projects across stakeholders
- Looking for an opportunity to join a growing organization
- Delivering high quality solutions, you and your team can be proud of
- Bringing people together, asking good questions, and listening to what is needed
- People and honor them for who they are.
- Relationships and mutual respect is important for you
- Honesty, and are open to providing and receiving honest feedback
- Supporting others in achieving success and the success of the greater good
- Leveraging other people’s skills to maximize value creation
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years’ experience with design and architectural patterns for complex web applications
- 3+ years’ experience with object-oriented programming concepts and related technologies (C#, .NET, etc.)
- 3+ years’ with RESTful API concepts
- Experience writing automated unit tests using Jasmine/Karma or other tools
- Experience building screen mockups with tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, etc.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with modern security concepts like OAuth, Open ID Connect, etc.
- Knowledge of modern Agile and DevOps processes
- AWS experience or certification
- An interest in UI/UX design and/or a portfolio of design work
- Knowledge of IT systems in a Sales, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain Distribution Environment.
- Examples: Order Entry, Production Planning, Tagging Inventory, Shipping, Invoicing, Sales Accounting
This role is not open to VISA Sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf