Business Development Manager
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Taking key role for TSBU Products growth at specified OEM (including STD products, customized products and new developed products). Responsible for the Strategy, Plan and execution of TSBU Products Growth related to Revenue Growth, Profitability Growth, Customers Base Growth and Product Application Growth. And implement the strategy and plan for Chengdu Design Center in support of Local Design and Local Product Development. Take Responsibilities of Revenue, Profit, pricing and ROI of New Developed Products for specified OEM Enable TSBU products to be successful at specified OEM by removing barriers and making priority decisions as necessary. Escalate barriers to GIG Auto and TSBU Management as necessary.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- To be expert of assigned OEM account and expert of TSBU, knowing well TSBU technologies, products, organizations, process, etc…), represent TSBU in front of customer.
- Acting as communication channel between TSBU and sales force. Also leader and coordinator for platform design-in opportunities.
- Conduct Product trainings/introductions to customers/sales team/distribution team.
- Build relationship with OEM core team, especially connector related.
- Filter out real opportunities and work with Sales team to create CRM opportunities and support the New CRM opportunities to be Won.
- Collect information or conduct survey at specified OEM for Connector Technical Requirements/Specifications/Design Trends and Market trends information. Analyze relative information, develop and initiate new development opportunities.
- Create strategy in terms of TSBU revenue and profit growth, lead team to execute to achieve the goal.
- Ensure Molex advanced technology and products being introduced and accepted by OEM to generate more opportunities, taking necessary actions to secure a Molex existing business.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree in Business or Technical area of study.
- 6-10 years experience as a Product Manager, Product marketing specialist, Sales Manager, Sales engineer, Product Engineering Manager, Product engineer or Project Manager at connector company for automotive industry or Automotive tier 1 including device maker and harness maker.
- Familiar with automotive connector industry (basic knowledge, industry standard, OEM requirement).
- Strong business/market sense and negotiation skills to achieve business goal/solve problem for win-win scenario.
- Strong analytic and executive ability with clear strategic direction, able to lead team to create plan and implement with positive result.
- English Communication skill by which can express the opinions and facts accurately to Internally/Externally.
- Know well about OEM.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master Degree in Business or Technical area of study.
- Automotive Industry Experience.
- Connector Industry Experience.
- Commercial experience with Cost Analysis and Quote Development.