The Automation Specialist will be a part of a Digital Worfkforce team creating new solutions as well as improving existing solutions for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 137,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Koch Technology Center (KTC) is being developed in India to extend its IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function. As KTC rapidly scales up its operations in India, it’s employees will get opportunities to carve out a career path for themselves within the organization. This role will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out the Koch Technology Center (KTC) over the next several years. Working closely with global colleagues would provide significant global exposure to the employees.
Automation Specialist will report to the Digital Workforce Support Leader and will be responsible for providing Functional, Solution and Technical support by creating valuable outcomes for KGS and the customers. This role will perform service requests and troubleshooting tasks on various business Automation Solutions created using UiPath, Automation Anywhere and Other automation tools. He or she will work with internal users to address customer questions, issues, and ensure proper documentation is in place to capture common issue resolutions. This position will have the opportunity to provide feedback and input on to improve team processes.
What You Will Do In Your Role
· Troubleshoot technical problems on a variety of Automation Solutions created using UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Abby and Lowcode nocode.
· Ensure proper documentation is in place to capture common issue resolutions.
· Understand functional and technical aspects of Automation Solutions.
· Assist in identifying process improvement opportunities.
· Own the Support queue, Assign the support tickets, Respond and Resolve within SLA.
· Maintenance, Upgradation and Working on the existing Automation tools.
· Proactively Monitor Bots, Operational Measures and Bring in best practices.Customer and Vendor Communication.
The Experience You Will Bring
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 3+ years of experience in RPA/Automation Domain
· 3+ Years of hands on experience in UiPath and Automation Anywhere script troubleshooting, Break fix, Enhancements on the existing code and resolving priority tickets for the BOT’s failed.
· 2+ years of experience in VBA, SAP Scripting, MS Office based Automation.
· Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving ability
· Strong communication skills (ability to convey message via email, documentation in knowledge and ticket systems)
· Strong customer service skills (communication, patience, empathy)
· Experience prioritizing and managing multiple tasksExperience solving technical issues at an enterprise level
What Will Put You Ahead
· Experience in Abby flexi capture and PowerBI.
· Knowledge on Low code/ No code.
· Scripting experience (Python/Power Shell/R)
· Lean six sigma methodologies/ Six sigma certified and Agile methodology
Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace