Engineer, Product Design
- Provide signal integrity design support for new and/or existing interconnect solutions.
- Develop new or advanced technologies in signal integrity design support capabilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- High speed connector system design, including simulation.
- New product development on SI portion.
- Perform SI, EMI simulation and measurement to meet customer demands including PCB, connector, cable assembly.
- Perform empirical and analytical testing based on available design input requirements.
- SI performance/EMI failure analysis and improvement.
- Draft SI design guideline.
- Provide technical guidance on Signal Integrity to Product Design Engineering, Marketing and Sales personnel or others as required.
- Keep up with the industry trend of high-speed connector demand, and spread/share information among team members.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical engineering, Electrical Engineering and Telecommunication engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of high-speed electrical interconnector design experience and application.
- Signal integrity talents with rich theoretical knowledge to design outstanding SI performance product.
- Proven result driven performances and able to work independently under pressure.
- In depth understanding of electromagnetics.
- Demonstrated ability in information analysis problem solving, sound judgment, and leadership.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good English skills both in written and oral.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Good knowledge of connector design process.
- Experience with available CAD/CAE tools such as UGNX, HFSS, CST, FDTD tools, ADS etc.
- Experience correlating simulation results with lab measurements.
- Capability of script programming to automate the analysis flow.
- Communication skill with domestic and oversea colleagues and customers.
- Adopt a professional attitude towards work and assume full responsibility for project or task assigned.
- Demonstrate good teamwork for overall success.