Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Production Supervisor to support our new facility located in Hudson, WI. If you are a self-starting individual with strong organizational, time management, and communication skills, check out our open role!
- 12 hour rotating days (5:00am-5:00pm)
- 12 hour rotating nights (5:00pm-5:00am)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and leadership to production staff, including people management as follows: managing performance; addressing disciplinary issues; hiring; assisting people with career development
- Ensuring team is aligned with and accomplishing goals and objectives
- Demonstrate leadership ability and foresight to plan and delegate work in advance. Embrace standardized tools and effectively deploy administrative tasks
- Drive, promote and influence Operational Excellence Principles for Leader standard of Work and 6s processes
- Effectively communicate information to direct reports and pass information up the management chain, while maintaining trust and confidentiality
- Consistently monitor machinery, processes, tools and work cell layouts in order to recommend improvements that yield increases in profit and quality levels and decreases potential safety hazards
- Promote continuous improvement involvement along with timely completion of all corrective actions assigned
- Working with multiple software platforms (Microsoft Office, SAP, Kronos, MyHR, etc.)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- At least two (2) or more years of leadership or management experience OR experience providing backup support to a Production Supervisor
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in an ERP system (SAP)
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Associate degree or higher in business or manufacturing related discipline
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf