Koch-Glitsch, a Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) company, is a global leader in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art mass transfer and mist elimination products for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical and specialty industries. We achieved business success by having employees who act with integrity, focus on compliance excellence, and create real long-term value for our customers and society. These principles are part of Market Based Management® (MBM®), a unique business and management philosophy that sets Koch-Glitsch apart from other companies in its industry. We are seeking individuals who share these values and want to be part of a winning team.
Koch-Glitsch is seeking a Logistics Supervisor to work in our Wichita, KS headquarters. This role will be responsible for leading a small team of domestic and international logistics specialists and for driving operational excellence, continuous improvement, transformation, and collaboration with cross functional teams. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable with complex operations and logistics discussions related to managing supply chain while keeping the customer at the center of our business processes.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide ongoing leadership and coaching to the team to help every employee leverage their strengths and maximize individual value creation.
- Create and maintain a culture driven to continuously improve supply chain processes, systems, and the individual talents of each team member.
- Implement processes to meet all domestic and international goals & objectives and KPIs
- Create and maintain data analytics reports to support G&Os and KPIs, analyze trends, and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Communicate and coordinate across business functions to improve freight scheduling
- Manage supplier relations and ensure suppliers are meeting business and customer expectations
- Partner with logistics partners to ensure effective and efficient product flows that meet legal requirements, optimize cost, and create strategic value.
- Work across companies within Koch Engineered Solutions supply chain to standardize processes, create regional uniformity, and streamline procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 years of Logistics experience
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to create partnerships and build consensus across different levels of an organization
What Will Put You Ahead
- Over 3 years of domestic and international logistics experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive transformational change
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf