Business Systems Analyst (ServiceNow)
Koch Business Solutions is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our ServiceNow® team to support our IT Business Management (ITBM) product. We are looking for an energetic analyst who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment. As a business analyst, you will play a key role in working with our global team and stakeholders to build solutions to a wide range of business requests.
This role is eligible to be worked from Wichita, KS; Lisle, IL; Atlanta, GA; Green Bay, WI; Reno, NV; Auburn Hills, MI
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working with process owners and SMEs to gather requirements, write stories for enhancement and defect requests, and test solutions to ensure delivery of a high-quality product
- Facilitate sprint planning sessions and backlog management, focusing on prioritizing most valuable work, while promoting Agile principles
- Build testing scenarios and facilitate testing with subject matter experts/process owners for semi-annual releases
- Assist with company on-boardings and standing up new modules/features releases
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and automation of business processes
- Provide input to governance model for ITBM including writing process-related material
- Facilitate training and ITBM-related knowledge sharing events for the Enterprise
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience building strong business relationships cross functionally
- Experience influencing and challenging peers and stakeholders in order to drive to a common goal/solution
- Experience working with and communicating complex problems and solutions
- Experience managing, prioritizing and maintaining concurrent projects while providing realistic delivery dates and managing customer expectations
- Experience with business process analysis or design
- Experience working with IT systems
- Experience working with stakeholders to solicit and capture requirements
What Will Put You Ahead
- Service Now Certified System Administrator
- Experience working in Agile based methodology (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Knowledge of the Automated Testing Framework
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf