Process Safety Management Manager
Who are we? Watch to find out!Do you have a long-term vision for your career? Is it time that you join a company that aligns with your values and beliefs? At Koch Ag & Energy Solutions (KAES), 90% of our earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees, and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management (MBM)® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
Koch Fertilizer Enid, LLC is seeking an experienced, motivated, and self-driven Process Safety Management (PSM) Manager for our expanding Enid, Oklahoma Fertilizer Plant who has a strong interest in data analysis and data strategy development. The successful candidate will act as the overall program owner and leader for Process Safety Management (PSM) to include gathering, centrally organizing information and drive the improvement of all 14 elements of PSM while using data analysis to develop improvement strategies. This position offers a great opportunity for individuals capable of identifying and capturing value added opportunities within a matrix reporting organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Actively work with all functions/capabilities at the site to continue develop programs to help the element owners to assess gaps and to support improvements of the PSM elements for the ENID site
- Act as the process owner and leader for a few defined elements Management of Change (MOC), Process Safety Information (PSI) systems, Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) programs (will become a PHA facilitator) and Risk Management Plant (RMP).
- Facilitate PHA’s and help the action owners in the development of their action items.
- Facilitate Hazard and Operability Analysis (HAZOPs) for projects on the site and define with the team the appropriate recommendations considering KOCH’s risk profile and KOCH’s safety vision.
- Drive, initiate and assist in the creation of policies, procedures, and work instructions to support plant safety and specifically PSM
- Develop and implement key performance indicators to track the progress of PSM health at the site
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert, mentor and resource as needed to support site wide process safety initiatives
- DATA transformation strategist
- Execute plant data management and data delivery to the customers operations, process engineering, etc.
- Develop strategies for effective visualization tools/methods
- Execute process data analysis to define improvement opportunities
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in a process engineering, mechanical integrity, or reliability role within a PSM regulated operation
- Experience and working knowledge of Process Safety regulations
- Experience with Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Must be available to work weekends and evenings when required for business
- Availability to travel up to 10% within the US
- Must meet the physical requirements for the role: 1. Able to work outdoors in various weather conditions, 2. Able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas, 3. Ability to climb ladders and stairs with heights exceeding 100 ft.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or Safety
- 5 years of PSM background/experience including Risk management plan
- Audit training - Experience/training conducting root cause analysis
- Experience/knowledge of the EPA and OSHA requirements
- Certified PHA facilitator
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
This role offers a relocation package if needed.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf