Sr. Manager, Customer Solutions
We are seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial-minded person to join our Customer Service team supporting the Consumer Products Group located in Green Bay, WI. The Customer Solutions, Supply Chain Sr. Manager role creates value for the organization by leading and developing a cross functional team, contributing to the overall vision and strategy of the business and department, developing, and driving customer supply chain metrics, advancing GP MBM® culture, and proactively problem solving to present innovative solutions to challenges which creates long-term customer satisfaction.
GP Professional is a leading provider of hygienic dispensing systems, towels, tissues, soaps, air fresheners, wipers, cups, cutlery and napkins. We provide a range of products featuring well-known product brands such as enMotion®, Compact®, SofPull®, Brawny Industrial™, EasyNap®, Dixie® and SmartStock® to various market segments. For more information about GP Professional, please visit: www.gppro.com.This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work in a collaborative and customer focused environment
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will Bring
- Owns the customer relationship for the CS team, including developing service strategies that align with the sales and category plans, and leading discussions with customer contacts.
- Create an environment where the broader supply chain team within the Consumer business understands the customer’s priorities and is driving the greatest value for the customer and the business.
- Directly manage CS Manager(s) each with 6-8 direct reports, focused on the order replenishment process for the customers.
- Provide coaching and career development leadership to direct reports and the team.
- Develop and manage metrics that drive the team to continuous improvement of our processes to meet agreed-upon service levels; manage at the appropriate cost to Georgia-Pacific.
- Advance the MBM® culture within the team/aligning comparative advantage with business needs.
- Drive innovation and change in the organization to challenge current processes and practices to enable creative destruction where it can drive the most value.
- Lead the collaboration with cross-functional teams within and outside of the Consumer organization.
- Associate Degree or higher in a Business or Supply Chain field OR in lieu of a degree, 3+ years’ experience in a supply chain or customer-facing role
- Supervisory experience
- Experience managing projects that require change management
- Experience implementing process improvements using data and metrics
- Experience with Microsoft Office® Suite
- Available for occasional travel up to 20% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Supply Chain field
- (Two) 2 or more years of experience with a Consumer Products company
- Experience using SAP
- Understanding of order management processes
- Understanding of the supply chain process
- Cross functional project management experience
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint to develop presentations
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf