A key determinant to Pine Bend’s competitive advantage is our ability to have strong environmental performance. The team is seeking a principled entrepreneur to support our efforts in continuing to transform the way we ensure environmental compliance and stewardship. The opportunity is perfect for someone either with some environmental background, someone looking for a new experience, or already has a strong interest in an Environmental compliance field.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Sustain various environmental program knowledge processes that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Exercise the challenge process in looking for better ways to be environmentally compliant
- Understand, interpret, develop point of view on regulatory requirements
- Leverage critical and economic thinking skills to capture value within environmental regulations
- Share knowledge and ideas in cross-site settings
- Partner with operations and business team customers to improve and sustain positive environmental performance
The Experience You Will Bring
- Engineering Degree OR at least 2 Years Industrial Experience (working with operations)
- Availability to travel up to 5% within the US
- Interested on working on a 9/80 schedule
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of best practices to advance environmental excellence
- Environmental regulatory experience
- Strong economic and critical thinking skills
This role is eligible for relocation.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf