Sr Paint Process Engineer
We're developing our people, the heart of SRG Global®, into the next generation of leaders. Their passions and values built the foundation upon which we continue to grow. They drive us to take action beyond what is expected and create value for customers, stakeholders, and society.
GRS as part of Guardian Industries, a Koch company, is currently seeking a Sr Paint Process Engineer ..
What You Will Do In Your Role
1. Paint robot programming.
2. Paint process set-ups.
3. Development and upkeep of all process set-up sheets, process-related procedures, and technical work instructions.
4. Responsible paint rack design, and fabrication.
5. Supporting technical aspects of the continuous improvement teams.
6. Assuring safety policies are adhered to.
7. Working with paint supplier and quality department to assure color match and paint performance durability testing requirements.
8. Color development on new programs.
9. Facilitate on-line process trials.
10. Continuously work on projects to improve quality and reduce cost by improving processes and reduce materials cost.
11. Lead and Support all paint related activities related to launching new programs.
The Experience You Will Bring
1. Technical Degree/Engineering degree diploma, additional course work in paint Process desired
2. 3-5 years experience in paint related field, automotive preferred.
3. Written and verbal communication skills.
4. Knowledge and experience in lean manufacturing.
5. IATF understanding.
6. PC skills utilizing Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project.
7. English 90% Speak, Writing, Undestanding
What Will Put You Ahead
Ability to develop strong customer & Supplier relationships at senior level.
Preferred experience with OEMs such as Nissan, Volkswagen, GM, Stellantis and Ford.
Preferred experience with automotive Paint decorative parts process.
Paint Process skills training.