Senior Marketing Operations Manager
INVISTA transforms daily life through its innovations in the nylon and specialty materials industries. You may find INVISTA's products in your clothing, carpets, cars and computers—just to name a few.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Manager in Kennesaw, GA!
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will have a strong digital vision and a desire to stay on top of strategy, customer experience and digital trends. This role is responsible for technology strategy, management, and monitoring of the brand’s suite of marketing technology tools. The Senior Marketing Operations Manager is a key member of the Marketing Department management team and operates with significant autonomy while also collaborating closely with marketing colleagues and Development Team.
As a member of the global brand team, you will engage with team members around the world to strengthen the CORDURA® brand and help to deliver on our global business vision. The Senior Marketing Operations Manager must be a strong strategic thinker with a proven ability to leverage technology to streamline processes, alleviate bottlenecks, provide data for meaningful insights, and optimize campaign execution every step of the way.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Fully comprehend and own the capabilities of our existing enterprise systems – how they impact each other and how they can be enhanced to support the growing needs of the business
- Lead data-driven, technology-enabled improvement efforts to help efficiently scale, make smarter business decisions and improve customer and profitability metrics
- Seek out and develop ways to transform business processes
- Guide teams on best practices by utilizing your expertise, requirements gathering, project management and stakeholder management
- Own, build, and refine the marketing tech stack and data integrations
- Help lead the implementation of new marketing technology and systems
- Partner with product owners in architecting, designing, and implementing integrations between tools
- Provide thought leadership to business stakeholders about emerging trends in digital technology as aligned to strategy
- Research and recommend new marketing technology products
- Oversee change management, including implementation of new marketing technology rollouts and new product innovation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in Customer or User Experience Strategy/Research, Business Strategy, Product Design, Product Management or Design Planning
- People management experience
- Experience or knowledge working with CRM systems
- Experience successfully managing projects, including setting priorities, planning, organization, follow-through, delegation, and negotiation
- Experience working within an agile framework
- Experience with Google Analytics
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, IT, or Business Administration
- Previous history working with tools such as Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud and Pardot), Kentico, WordPress, Khoros, Adobe Experience Manager
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf