Director of Strategic Marketing Project Management
Molex is looking for a Director of Strategic Marketing Project Management to oversee the planning and execution of integrated marketing and demand generation programs. This exciting role will lead our Strategic Marketing Project Management Office (PMO), partnering with divisional marketing teams and centers of excellence to organize, drive, and track key projects and transformation initiatives.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with divisional marketing teams and Strategic Marketing centers of excellence (including creative, public relations, demand generation, marketing automation, digital experience, social media, and others) to plan and execute integrated marketing programs that align tactics to strategic marketing priorities, identify impactful business goals, and support a marketing strategy that delivers a tangible return on investment.
- Lead project management for a large, complex transformation of digital B2B website platforms including aligning internal and vendor teams to deliver key functionality to schedule, protecting the project scope, driving content teams to ensure assets are available as scheduled, spearheading quality assurance processes and testing, and driving content migration activities.
- Connect the dots between departments, understanding dependencies and sequencing and making tradeoffs as the liaison between leadership and working teams.
- Collaborate with creative services, writers, designers, and technical team members – both internal and through vendors - to deliver content and other strategic deliverables.
- Balance competing priorities, plan resource capacity, manage change, and keep the extended team informed to avoid roadblocks and reduce project execution risk.
- Forecast resource and budgetary needs for upcoming projects and programs.
- Monitor the progress of programs to ensure that key milestones are reached according to the project timeline.
- Conduct weekly meetings to report on progress, risks, considerations, and performance to key marketing and business stakeholders, leadership, and steering committees.
- Maintain project dashboards to identify the ongoing progress and performance of key project deliverables.
- Measure and report the success of market tactics and campaign KPIs along with their longer-term business impacts to continually improve our return on investment.
- Enhance program planning and project execution processes and procedures to improve, streamline, and automate the flow of project requests, program structures, supporting files, task progress, and asset approvals.
- Develop documentation for new project management processes and create a shared documentation repository.
- Develop and coach both program and project managers across the Strategic Marketing organization to ensure a consistent approach to managing projects.
- Train the extended project and program management team as well as internal and vendor resources on the proper execution of projects and use of project management tools.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience leading and managing a project management team including overseeing Project Management Office (PMO) processes, and tools
- Experience developing, leading, managing, and coordinating integrated marketing campaigns, demand generation programs, or similar marketing programs.
- Experience managing a large, complex implementation project to update and transform a digital website platform.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree preferred in marketing, communications, public relations, project management, business, or similar.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Proficiency in project management tools such as Wrike, design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, marketing automation platforms such as Acoustic Campaign, and web content management suites such as Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience managing enterprise B2B marketing programs and demand generation campaigns.
- Experience leveraging digital marketing tools and techniques including content marketing, display ads, webinars, videos, social media, email, website, and search engine optimization.
- Experience overseeing website design and implementation.
- Experience identifying and measuring meaningful business impact and success metrics for integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf