In our efforts to transform to our vision state of the “refinery of the future”, we are excited to grow the Analytics & Monitoring Partners (AMP) capability.The AMP team is a cross-site partnership with FHR’s operating facilities, providing collaboration and support across multi-disciplines of expertise to identify and communicate anomalous operating behavior of our processes and associated assets.The team applies technology with an enterprise-wide approach that drives transformational improvement in business performance by bringing actionable insights to the plants.
Individuals in this space will need good technical skills, communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team to solve problems.
This capability will evolve and grow through time, so the ability to be flexible and adapt as AMP adapts to business needs will be a key capability.
A successful individual in this role must be willing to take initiative to understand unit operations, gain relevant knowledge, engage subject matter experts and must be able to work both individually and as a part of a team in a dynamic environment.
As we build and continue growing the monitoring capability within FHR, we are looking for a diverse skillset of both technical discipline and experience level.
The daily routine is listed below, and the expectation is that team members will work together to support operations and cover for one another when needed.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Reviewing processes/assets of responsibility (~25-50%)
- Leverage technology to automatically identify deviations, anomalies, trends, potential problems.
- Validate potential issues and notify appropriate site contacts.
- Provide visibility and actionable insights to constraints that hinder asset and process performance.
- Communicate potential for asset failure and process performance deficiencies to the sites well before failure occurs.
- Build and maintain models that will automatically detect process and asset anomalies. (~25-50%)
- Work together with monitoring team and site resources on chronic problems or large opportunities where the combined skills of the team can help to solve problems (~10-25%)
- Support the development of work processes and tools to effectively deliver value to our partner sites. (~0-25%)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with at least 2 years of process industry experience (understanding of chemical processes and associated equipment) OR High School Diploma with at least 10 years process or reliability experience
- Experience analyzing data in Excel sheets or other programs
- Willing and able to travel 10 to 25% to other sites within the US
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of software and statistical methods for modeling
- Experience with Data management
- Experience with OSI PI or Power BI or MatLab or Python, etc.
- Knowledge of Reliability fundamentals
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
This position offers a relocation package if needed.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf